The big day is here! Welcome to the official launch of Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story.You can purchase the book in paperback for $11.09 or the Kindle and Nook formats for $2.99.
I need your help to ensure the book has a successful launch week, so please join the party! I’m celebrating all this week, culminating in a three-tiered Grand Prize giveaway, worth $3,500!
Prize A: A substantive edit of your novel (up to 120,000 words) by yours truly. Value: $3,300.
Prize C: Scrivener software package (for Windows or Mac). Value: $40.
Bonus—Hourly Prize Today Only: Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success E-Book (mobi, epub, or pdf). Value: $4.99.
From 6 AM to 11 PM, I’ll be drawing a winner from the overall pool of contestants every hour for the digital version of my bestselling writing-craft book Outlining Your Novel. Winning this prize does not exclude you from the Grand Prize drawing on Friday, but the sooner you enter this one, the better your chances of winning! Check back throughout the day to discover hourly winners, listed below:
6 AM: Ilona Chessid
7 AM: Douglas Thompson
8 AM: Cheryl Charles
9 AM: Walter F. Croft
10 AM: Jacqueline Houtman
11 AM: Davonne Burns
12 PM: Taylor Fitzgerald
1 PM: Sandra Gerth
2 PM: Micki Browning
3 PM: Carolyn D
4 PM: Sharyn Bradford Lunn
5 PM: Stacy Millian
6 PM: Karyne Norton
7 PM: Joanna Coleman
8 PM: Amy McBay
9 PM: Trisha Descallar
10 PM: Krista Sente
11 PM: Michael Colwill
The contest will run all week, and you can do several things to earn contest points and increase your chances of winning. For every contest point earned, your name will be entered once more into the pool (e.g., if you’ve earned 18 points, you have 18 chances of winning). (Note: no purchase is necessary to enter.)
You can win points by:
1. Buying a book. I’m trying to create a surge of sales to boost the book in Amazon’s ratings, so I’d like to encourage people to purchase this week. Email me copy of your sales receipt from Amazon or Barnes & Noble to km.weiland [at] ymail [dot] com.
Buy a book = 10 points
2. Buy more than one book! You get ten extra points for each additional book you buy, no matter which day of the week you buy it on.
Buy additional books = 10 extra points per book
3. Tweet the following message each day of the week. Duplicate posts per day will be counted as one post.
Tweet about the book = 1 point per day, possible 5 points over the course of the week.
4. Share this post on Facebook. Be sure to tag me (@K.M. Weiland), so I can find and count your posts. You’ll need to “like” my page in order to tag me. Duplicate posts per day will be counted as one post.
Share on Facebook = 1 point per day, possible 5 points over the course of the week.
5. Post a picture of the book after purchase. Upload the picture (or your e-reader with the book’s cover displayed on the screen) to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or your blog and email me the link.
Post a picture = 5 points
Deadline: Thursday, September 5th, 6:00 PM MDT.
Winners will be announced Friday, September 6th.
Good luck to everyone in the drawing, have fun, and thank you for helping me celebrate the launch of Structuring Your Novel!