From now until Christmas, both of my books are available at special prices and as part of special package deals. I’m also offering some early Christmas gifts of my own to the first three buyers. Scroll down for details!
Special Prices & Package Deals*
Behold the Dawn –
Two books – $20
Five books – $40
Ten books – $70
A Man Called Outlaw –
Two books – $20
Five books – $45
Ten books – $90
Behold the Dawn / A Man Called Outlaw Two-Pack –
*Note: Special prices and packages are available only through my website. Offer expires 12/25/09.
Special Gifts for First 3 Buyers!
As my own Merry Christmas thank-you gift to my readers, I’m giving away prizes to the first three buyers.
Gift #1: Free book – winner’s choice between Behold the Dawn and A Man Called Outlaw.
Gift #2: “There is no frigate like a book” tote bag (click the image for a larger view).
Gift #3: “To read is to empower” mousepad (click the image for a larger view).
Praise for Behold the Dawn
Read Synopsis | Read First Chapter | Watch Trailer
- “I loved it. It is one of those books you think about even after finishing. Can’t wait for the movie.”
- “…This book was truly incredible. [Weiland] does such a great job of keeping the reader turning the pages. There’s something in this book for everyone: there is enough action to satisfy the adventure lover; enough impossible awakening love to satisfy the romantic; enough research to satisfy the historian, enough intrigue, betrayal and murder to satisfy the mystery lover, and enough mercy and forgiveness to satisfy the Christ-follower.”
- “Normally I don't like war stories, but there are always exceptions. What makes the difference goes beyond the blood-and-guts of everyday combat. The author of such a novel cannot help but show it in the background, but some other element must take center stage to capture my interest. An element that involves character. K.M. Weiland's book, Behold the Dawn, is such a war story.”
- “I love stories about redemption, and this was definitely no exception. The characters are so real (and enjoyable to read about). I was so impressed by the love story. I loved the storyline. And the ending. And the moral. It was awesome.”
- “As you turn the last page, it is hard to remember the story is only fiction, that the people are not real and living out their lives somewhere.”
Praise for A Man Called Outlaw
Read Synopsis | Read First Chapter
- “Definitely one of the Best books I have EVER read. I can’t wait for a sequel; I have to know what became of Shane.”
- “I read the whole book in two days! Thursday night I stayed up until 1:30 AM ‘cause I just couldn’t put it down!!”
- “I think you must include a warning that this book is hazardous to your health. Reader is in danger of not eating or sleeping until the story is concluded! ...The book is absolutely riveting!!!!”
- “One of the most compelling reads in years, this book takes place in the frontier, and centers around a young man, his adoptive father, and a mysterious man from the past known only as the Outlaw…. The different approaches to the simple question of what is right and wrong are framed so beautifully, that any reader will be challenged to think about their world, and world view.”
- “One week ago, I had 2 novels on my list that if I were to see someone in a bookstore debating over whether or not to buy it, I'd tell them: ‘You need to read that one.’ Today, I have 3. And this is it.”
Feel free to email me any questions!